Hannah Brady, co-Director at marketing agency The Brady Creative, joins the podcast to talk about marketing, setting up a new business during the pandemic and her role as President of the next Generation Chamber at the Northamptonshire Chamber of Commerce.
Usually sharing thoughts with Ken and Steve on the 'Caught My Eye' version of the podcast, this time Hannah talks about her career background, including her time studying Marketing at university, prior to setting up The Brady Creative with her mum.
She talks about their business approach and philosophy, gives advice about using social media effectively to engage with prospects and clients and describes what the Next Generation Chamber is, how it works and that you don't have to be a Chamber of Commerce member to join.
- The Brady Creative
- Hannah's Linkedin Profile
- Hannah on Twitter
- The Brady Creative on Twitter
- Next Generation Chamber (Northamptonshire Chamber of Commerce)
Some things discussed:
- Innocent - "How smoothie brand Innocent became a best seller" - BBC
- The Body Shop - "A Brief History of The Body Shop" - Guardian
- Brewdog - "The New Beer Barons: How Two Scottish Kids Turned Wild Flavors, Crowdfunding And Plenty Of Attitude Into A $2 Billion Business" - Forbes
Follow Digital Northampton:
- Twitter @DigiNorthampton
- Linkedin linkedin.com/company/digital-northampton
- Eventbrite eventbrite.co.uk/digital-northampton