Clips and highlights from previous Digital Northampton podcasts have been brought together to celebrate and support International Women's Day 2021.
University of Northampton Senior Lecturer Kardi Somerfield, Clare Elsby (Regional Policy lead for East Midlands FSB and Elsby & Co), Hannah Brady (Director at The Brady Creative), recent Advertising and Digital Marketing graduate Katie Rushmer and Charlotte Patrick (Knowledge Transfer & Business Engagement at University of Northampton) all feature in this special edition.
Thanks to every one of them for sharing their time, expertise, wisdom, insight, advice and experiences.
- Kardi Somerfield - LinkedIn profile
- Clare Elsby - LinkedIn profile
- Katie Rusher - LinkedIn profile
- Charlotte Patrick - LinkedIn profile
- Hannah Brady - LinkedIn profile
- International Women's Day 2021
- FSB East Midlands
- Elsby & Co
- Advertising & Digital Marketing BA (Hons) - University of Northampton
- University of Northampton - Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
- The Brady Creative
- Northamptonshire Chamber of Commerce - Next Generation Chamber
Follow Digital Northampton:
- Twitter @DigiNorthampton
- Linkedin linkedin.com/company/digital-northampton
- Eventbrite eventbrite.co.uk/digital-northampton